All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational scholars share their experiences with the challenges inherent in representing indigeus cultures and decolonizing cross-cultural research.
- Author BiographyKagendo Mutua is Assistant Professor of Special Education at The University of Alabama. Beth Blue Swadener is Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at Arizona State University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBeth Blue Swadener,Kagendo Mutua,Mutua/Swadener
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.