All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeconstructing Dads is an interdisciplinary collection that examines the changing images of fathers in the United States. In this collection, prominent scholars explore a variety of media, including ads, magazines, television, and film to provide historical and current examples of shifts from the bumbling dad to new types of participatory fathers, questioning just how revolutionary these new images are for families.
- Author BiographyLaura Tropp is professor of communication and media arts at Marymount Manhattan College. Janice Kelly is associate professor of communication arts and sciences at Molloy College.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight594 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJanice Kelly,Laura Tropp
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.