All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat role does identity play in foreign policy? How might identity impact on Japan's relations with South Korea? This book takes identity theorizing in International Relations theory a step further by attempting to account for a resilient collective identity that informs policy makers throughout time and space.
- Author BiographyTAKU TAMAKI is Lecturer of International Relations at Loughborough University, UK.
- Author(s)Taku Tamaki
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.