All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the Nest... ...where a true love story between man and nature always existed, but became real to millions of people throughout the world when cameras recorded the nest activities of a family of bald eagles. Together, the people watched and celebrated their new understanding of how their lives intertwined with the natural world. The hearts of people all over the world changed that summer, while they perched in a cottonwood tree in Decorah, Iowa, and watched parent eagles nurture their young.
- Author(s)Susan Crouse Schneider
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width183 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.