Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionGet your piping bags ready and let baking queen Annie Rigg inspire you to create all sorts of cute and quirky gingerbread characters and shapes. Once you kw how to make the dough and you have got to grips with Annie's icing techniques, you'll be ready to start decorating. Adults and kids will love the ideas in the Cute chapter. From a gingerbread family to a fluffy sheep, there's something here to bring a smile to someone's face. When you want to really show off your decorating skills, why t turn to the Pretty chapter? Bring a box of beautiful autumn leaf cookies to a Thanksgiving dinner, or a batch of pretty shoes to a Mother's Day tea party. Christmas, Halloween and weddings are all perfect occasions for Festive gingerbread. If you're tired of bringing out the same Christmas ornaments year after year, bake some wreaths or swflakes and hang them on the tree. Fill the house with the delicious smell of baking cookies and start decorating!
- Author BiographyAnnie Rigg is a freelance food stylist and writer and has worked on numerous books and best-selling magazines, such as Sainsbury's Magazine, Olive, delicious, Country Living and BBC Good Food. She has worked with Ainsley Harriott, Jean-Christophe Novelli and Rachel Allen. For Ryland Peters & Small, she has also written Macarons, Fabulous Brownies, Christmas Cupcakes, Christmas Cooking with Kids, Birthday Cakes for Kids and Decorating Cakes & Cookies.
- Author(s)Annie Rigg
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.