All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the perfect go-to guide for making intelligent and inspiring decorating decisions. Not everyone is an interior designer. But anyone can design an interior with a little help from Decorating: The Smart Approach to Design , the perfect go-to guide for real people. This book showcases hundreds of examples of appealing interiors and explains how to use the fundamental principles that professionals rely on to create tasteful, inviting, and comfortable rooms. You can learn how to choose colors with confidence and understand how lighting can affect it. You can shop for quality furniture, and learn how to arrange it to make the most of space. You can hang and display art and other accessories to create great conversation pieces.
- Author(s)Editors of Creative Homeowner,How-To
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/09/2014
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.