About this product
- Description296 strikingly elegant tile designs in this collection, spanning the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and later European and Islamic cultures, feature the finest works of period artisans. The dazzling assortment of ornamental motifs displays florals, human figures, and abstract designs in a variety of rich colors. Of value to commercial artists, illustrators, scrapbookers, and other craftworkers.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Electronic Clip Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIll.215col.ill.
- Weight209 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.12Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.06Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.