All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a stylish collection of knitting patterns inspired by nature. Projects are quick and simple to complete. It comes from Welsh, Monmouth-based ceramic artist Dee Hardwicke. Dee Hardwicke, a rewned ceramicist, brings her great eye for colour to her first range of twelve little knit designs inspired by nature. From her studio in the historic market town of Monmouth, surrounded by the beauty of the Welsh Marches, Dee's work is inspired seasonally by the natural colours and shapes that surround her. This inspiration is beautifully realised in her 'Little Knits', including patterns for Reindeer runner as well as tulip wristwarmers, in a collection that will bring warmth and comfort to your home and wardrobe.
- Author BiographyDee Hardwicke is predominantly a ceramic artist, having studied painting and sculpture before attaining an apprenticeship with Quaker potters in the Welsh Marches. She draws inspiration for all her art work from her natural surroundings in Monmouth, where her studio is emmersed in the natural splendour of the Welsh Marches.
- Author(s)Dee Hardwicke
- PublisherRowan Yarns Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHolmfirth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowan Yarns Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.