All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeena B. Katz, CFP, a preeminent authority on practice management and an internationally recognized financial adviser, presents a comprehensive guide to running a professional financial planning practice. To create this book, Katz updated, revised, and combined her two acclaimed books Deena Katz on Practice Management (1999) and Deena Katz's Tools and Templates for Your Practice (2001). In this newly expanded volume, she presents the essentials on how to help a practice thrive side by side with the tools and templates needed for the everyday operation of your firm. This new volume offers guidance on practice-management issues: setting up an office systems and techlogy administration and staffing marketing growing as the market changes hanging on to clients for the long term succession planning when the time comes This comprehensive resource provides sample forms, worksheets, templates, letters, brochures, and collateral materials developed and refined by top wealth managers and planners. From keeping the business running well by designing dynamic collateral material, to considering plans for retirement, Deena B. Katz guides advisers through every challenge a financial planning business will face.
- Author BiographyDeena B. Katz, CFP , is an internationally recognized financial adviser and preeminent authority on practice-management issues. She is a partner of Evensky & Katz, a wealth management firm in Coral Gables, Florida, and an associate professor in the Division of Personal Financial Planning at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. Katz is the author of six books on financial planning and practice-management topics. She served as the editor in chief of the Journal of Retirement Planning , and has been a contributing writer for Financial Advisor, Investment Advisor, Financial Planning magazine, and National Underwriter . She is a columnist for Financial Planning magazine.
- PublisherBloomberg Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomberg Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width212 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.