All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJesus stands on the road beside you w and says, Where are you going? Are you ready to enter into Deep Adventure? Are you ready to take up your cross and follow him? Are you ready to let virtue propel you into the wild adventure of God's will? Are you ready to walk the Way of Heroic Virtue? Host of EWTN s Deep Adventure Radio, and two-time Masters World Champion Surfer, Bear Woznick is the Adventure Guide for Deep Adventure Quest Retreats, where people step out of their comfort zone and into the danger zone of God s will. In Deep Adventure: The Way of Heroic Virtue, Bear shares his real-life adventures as a way to challenge you to go deeper with God and live a life of virtue. Pulse-pounding stories of ocean rescues, huge waves and deadly encounters with sharks show us that when people abandon themselves to God, they do t become some soft, pastel version of themselves. On the contrary, a life lived in pursuit of God s will is the boldest, most rewarding way possible to live. If you re tired of being spoon-fed the message that you just need to be nicer, this book is for you. You kw deep inside that you are meant for more. You feel the call to be valiant and heroic for your loved ones and for the world. What you seek is profound, but you want a clearer goal and the means to accomplish that. Join us on this quest. Abandoning yourself to God s will takes every ounce of your courage and dedication. You will be tested, but Jesus is the one calling and he will empower you in ways you ve never even imagined.
- Author BiographyBear Woznick is a World Champion surfer, certified ninja black belt, and host of EWTN s Deep Adventure radio program and featured on an EWTN reality-show special, Deep Adventure Quest. The Benedictine oblate is author of Deep in the Wave, adventure guide for Deep Adventure Quest Retreats, and a popular conference speaker.
- Author(s)Bear Woznick
- PublisherServant Publications
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Publications
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.