Deep Curriculum Alignment: Creating a Level Playing Field for All Children on High-Stakes Tests of Accountability by Fenwick W. English, Betty E. Steffy (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do testing and accountability efforts in today's schools fail? In Deep Curriculum Alignment, English and Steffy explore the flaws in state mandated testing, advocating a more comprehensive approach to teaching and testing. This highly practical book will guide you into a deeply aligned curriculum that produces academic results and a level playing field. Each chapter covers principles of testing and curriculum building, and concludes with a summary of the key concepts presented. The authors survey various studies, present the ethical dilemmas involved in testing, and present a step-by-step guide to pedagogical parallelism and alignment.
- Author BiographyFenwick W. English is the R. Wendell Eaves Distinguished Professor of Educational Leadership and program coordinator of the Educational Leadership Program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Betty E. Steffy is a Professor in the Graduate Faculty at the Iowa State University Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies. They are the authors of several books, including Curriculum and Assessment for World-Class Schools (Scarecrow Education 1997).
- Author(s)Betty E. Steffy,Fenwick W. English
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.