Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses a fundamental understanding of heat and mass (moisture and oil) transport mechanisms in the frying of foods and of the physical and chemical changes that occur in the product and oil during the process. Different types of fryers are described in detail, product quality attribute measurement on-line is assessed, modeling and simulation of batch and continuous frying systems are covered in detail, and process control application is described. Color plates.
- Author(s)M. Elena Castell-Perez,Maria A. Barrufet,Rosana G. Moreira
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/1999
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight758 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.