All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo Danny, Joel (fearless of sharks) and Steve of Daytona Beach, and Raul of Long Beach, surfing is first and foremost. The surfers lives unfold in adventure as well as misadventure and romance. Surfer girls follow the young surfers from beach to beach. Some of them find marriage relationships along the way. These surfers' adventures involve Captain Mac's boat and Raul's airplane as well as surfing. The surfers experience driving through hurricanes after the police are gone from the highways, plane crashes, title waves and boat wrecks and surfing in the wake of storms. They chase the storm's wake to surf the killer surf.
They surf around the world and the story climaxes in Palm Beach after Hurricane Floyd moves off the South Florida Coast.
- Author(s)John Warren Self
- PublisherWriters Club Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriters Club Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.