Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the athleticism of cross-country horseracing to the college classroom, pitting the laboratories of a company with nefarious intentions against one woman's unyielding tenacity to do what is right, Debbie Flannery's Deep Running Motives is a fast-paced, -holds-barred screenplay that drills deep into the issues of greed. Abbie Starks, middle-aged and determined to graduate from college, enters a cross-country horserace for the sole purpose of winning scholarship money. A determined woman married to a selfish and narcissistic man, her suspicions about a poisoned water source that t only sickens the locals, but is used by a company that bottles water, are confirmed. Determined to shut them down, Abbie turns to her friend Bea for support. What unfolds is a chilling story of corporate crime that sends its deadly tentacles into the academic and local communities? poisoning people, animals, and friendships?and one woman with the courage to take a stand.
- Author BiographyDebbie Flannery earned her Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership/ Industrial Engineering Technology/Computer Technology and is a current student in good standing for a Masters of Arts Communications and Masters of Science Technology. Her focus is the environment: clear energy, organic gardening, horses, chickens, and dogs.
- Author(s)Deborah Ann Flannery
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication20/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.