All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionFrom an early age, Kaycie Davis was exposed to abusive relationships, beginning with the relationship between her mother and her father. The abuse was fueled by drinking and dictated how each day was lived in her house. As she and her sister learned how to cope with the reality of their everyday lives, she also learned how to fend for herself. When a tragic accident happens to her in high school, she must learn how to live again. But as her life progresses she finds herself in a series of toxic, abusive relationships with positive options available to her. She finally meets the man of her dreams, after a short-lived first marriage, and begins a new life. Will her relationship become a positive influence in her life? Deep Scars is the true story of the life of Kaycie Davis. She wrote it to help others who are trapped in an abusive relationship or what they believe is a hopeless situation.
- Author BiographyKaycie Davis lives in Wilmington, North Carolina, and is progressing towards a wonderful life.
- Author(s)Kaycie Davis
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication09/01/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.