All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAll It Takes Is One Night to Plunge the World into Darkness. Life in Abney, Texas, is predictable and safe - until the night a massive solar flare wipes out all modern techlogy. Shelby Sparks, velist and single mom, had one goal: to provide for her diabetic son. In the wake of this global disaster, her mission hasn't changed. Only w, medication is a priceless commodity and the future resembles an apocalyptic nightmare. Max Berkman and Shelby were once sweethearts, but he lost his chance at claiming her love years ago. When the abrupt loss of power ushers him into a leadership role, he rises to the occasion. But his highest priority - to keep Shelby and her son safe - could prove to be the biggest challenge of all. As the brilliant rthern lights give way to deep shadows, Max and Shelby's faith will be tested like never before. Only one rule remains: find a way to survive. In this first book in an eerily plausible dystopian series, a memorable cast of characters must navigate a familiar world thrown into chaos.
- Author BiographyVannetta Chapman writes inspirational fiction full of grace, including romantic suspense and Amish romance novels. Chapman was a teacher for 15 years and currently writes full-time. She lives in the Texas Hill Country with her husband, pets, and a herd of deer. www.VannettaChapman.com
- Author(s)Vannetta Chapman
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Remnant
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.