Deep Truth: Igniting the Memory of Our Origin, History, Destiny, and Fate by Gregg Braden (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $5.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionTHE CRISIS: Bestselling author and visionary scientist Gregg Braden suggests that the hottest topics that divide us as families, cultures and nations - seemingly disparate issues such as war, terrorism, abortion, gecide, poverty, ecomic collapse, climate change, and nuclear threats-are actually related. They all stem from a worldview based upon the false assumptions of an incomplete science. THE HISTORY:The obsolete beliefs of our modern worldview have brought us to the brink of disaster and the loss of all that we cherish as a civilisation. Our reluctance to accept new discoveries about our relationship to the earth, one ather, and our ancient past keeps us locked into the thinking that has led to the crises threatening our lives today. THE FACTS: The scientific method allows for, and experts, new information t to be revealed and assimilated into our existing beliefs. It's the updating of scientific kwledge with the new facts from new discoveries that is the key to keeping science honest, current, and meaningful. To continue teaching science that is t supported by the new discoveries-ones based upon accepted scientific methods-is t, in fact, scientific. But this is precisely what we see happening in traditional textbooks, classrooms, and mainstream media today. THE OPPORTUNITY: Explore for yourself the discoveries that change 150 years of scientific beliefs, yet are still t reflected in mainstream thinking, including: Evidence of advanced, near-ice age civilizations; The origin of, reasons for, war in our ancient past, and why it may become obsolete in out time.; The false assumptions of human evolution and of the Darwinian theory 'Let the strongest live and the weakest die' and how this plays out in corporations, societies, warfare, and civilization today. Deep Truth reveals new discoveries that change the way we think about everything from our personal relationship to civilization itself. When the facts become clear, our choices become obvious.
- Author BiographyGregg Braden is a New York Times best-selling author whose work has led to cutting-edge books such as The God Code, The Divine Matrix, The Spontaneous Healing of Belief, and Fractal Time. Gregg's work is now published in 17 languages and 33 countries and shows beyond any reasonable doubt that the key to our future lies in the wisdom of our past.
- Author(s)Gregg Braden
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight430 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.