Deep-inelastic and Fusion Reactions with Heavy Ions: Symposium : Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1980)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $151.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $111.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/1980
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight810 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byW V Oertzen
- Table Of ContentsHeavy-ion reactions: A new frontier of nuclear science.- Symposium on deep-inelastic and fusion reactions with heavy ions Hahn-Meitner Institut fur Kernforschung. Berlin October 23-25, 1979.- Collective motion in deep inelastic collisions.- Transport theory and doorway configuration in dissipative heavy-ion collisions.- Linear response theory of deeply inelastic collisions.- Deep inelastic collisions viewed as brownian motion.- A fast splitting of projectile-like fragments in the reaction 86Kr-166Er AT 12.1 MeV/u.- Neutron emission in heavy ion reactions.- Fusion-fission type collisions.- Deep inelastic collisions at energies close to the Coulomb barrier.- Promptly emitted particles in nuclear collisions.- Light particle emission in heavy ion reactions at 10 and 20 MeV/nucleon.- Geometry and dynamics in the hot spot model.- Symposium on deep-inelastic and fusion reactions with heavy ions Hahn-Meitner institut fur Kernforschung, Berlin October 23-25, 1979.- Multi-particle production in 32S-induced reactions.- Emission of alpha particles in deep inelastic reactions induced by 148 MeV 14N beam.- Heavy ion reactions at E/A ? 10 mev/nucleon.- Reaction fragments resulting from collisions of 20Ne on 197Au at energies between 7.5 and 20 MeV/N.- Local excitation in reactions with ?-particles.- Incomplete fusion or massive transfer?.- Angular momentum transfer in incomplete fusion reactions.- The contribution of peripheral fragmentation processes to continuous particle spectra in nucleus-nucleus collisions.- Fusion reactions: Successes and limitations of a one-dimensional description.- Heavy-ion fusion: A classical trajectory model.- Review of models for fusion.- Preequilibrium emission in heavy-ion induced fusion reactions.- Light particle correlations and lifetime measurements.- Evidence for incomplete fusion in a light heavy ion reaction.- Fusion excitation functions from neutron yield measurements inside the cyclotron.- Entrance channel versus compound nucleus limitations in the fusion of 1p and 2s-1d shell nuclei.- The role of the yrast line in heavy ion fusion.- Time dependent hartree fock theory for heavy ions.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.