Deeper Dating: How to Drop the Games of Seduction and Discover the Power of Intimacy by Ken Page (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the best manuals for succeeding in finding and keeping love we have seen. Harville Hendrix, PhD and Helen LaKelly Hunt, PhD A program that t only leads to healthy relationships but that also steers us toward our own potential greatness from well-kwn psychologist and relationship expert Ken Page. Lose weight. Be confident. Keep your partner guessing. At the end of the day, this soulless approach to dating doesn't lead to love, it leads to insecurity and desperation. In Deeper Dating, Ken Page presents a new path to love. Out of his decades of work as a psychotherapist--and out of his own personal struggle to find love--Page teaches that the greatest magnet for real love lies in our Core Gifts --the places of our deepest sensitivity, longing, and passion. Deeper Dating guides us to discover our own Core Gifts and then teaches us to extricate these gifts from the wounds that keep them buried, empowering us to express them with courage, generosity, and discrimination in our dating life. When we do this, something miraculous happens: we begin to attract people who love us for who we really are, we become more self-assured and emotionally available, and we lose our taste for relationships that chip away at our self-esteem. Without losing a pound, changing our hairstyle, or buying a single new accessory, we find healthy love moving closer. Deeper Dating integrates the best of human intimacy theory with timeless spiritual truths and translates them into a practical, step-by-step process.
- Author BiographyKEN PAGE, LCSW, is a psychotherapist and author of the popular Psychology Today blog Finding Love. Ken has led hundreds of workshops on intimacy and spirituality for thousands of participants. He has taught at Columbia University, the Omega Institute, Iona College, Rowe Conference Center, and the Garrison Institute. Ken founded Deeper Dating in 2004 as an event platform in which trained facilitators speak on sexuality, intimacy, and spirituality in the world of dating and then lead participants in a series of fun and enriching exercises. The live events he has led provide an alternative to the bar scene and superficial dating events. They have drawn thousands of men and women of all ages and sexual orientations and have received much media attention.
- Author(s)Ken Page
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.