All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, the deer hunting and land management reference you have always wanted! Get the answers to your deer hunting questions right w, in the field, with this pocket size, take-with-you, reference book. Use it to settle those campfire debates or to figure out a hunting technique for that elusive buck you have been tracking or to mix your own special food plot seed mix. For the first time, here is a unique reference book that is filled with a collection of useful information to help make you a more successful deer hunter and a better woodsman. It's like having an expert in your pocket. This book includes Facts about the deer Food plot information Deer caliber ballistic tables Trophy scoring and score sheets Land measurements Butchering how-to Hunt lease management Survival and safety Field judging bucks And much, much more Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for hunters and firearms enthusiasts. We publish books about shotguns, rifles, handguns, target shooting, gun collecting, self-defense, archery, ammunition, knives, gunsmithing, gun repair, and wilderness survival. We publish books on deer hunting, big game hunting, small game hunting, wing shooting, turkey hunting, deer stands, duck blinds, bowhunting, wing shooting, hunting dogs, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJ. Wayne Fears has a graduate degree in outdoor recreation from the University of Georgia and has written more than fourteen books on the subject. Having written more than three thousand magazine articles, Fears is a member of the Explorer's Club and was elected to the Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame. Fears resides in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Author(s)J. Wayne Fears
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note50 B&W illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.