All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this handy reference manual, rewned firearms expert Dr. Wayne van Zwoll covers all aspects of deer rifles and their loads and bullets. From the proper action and caliber to hunting bucks in big woods or open terrain, Dr. Van Zwoll covers it all. Reference charts include detailed information on the various lightweight, long-range, and lever rifles and the recommended loads for each. Van Zwoll also offers excellent advice and information on deer scopes amd sights, and shares expert tips on marksmanship.
- Author BiographyA full-time journalist for the outdoors press, Dr. Wayne van Zwoll has published more than 2000 articles and twice as many photographs for numerous magazines., including Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, Sports Afield, Guns & Ammo, and Petersen's Hunting. His column in Bugle, the magazine for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, is that publications' longest-running feature, now in its 22nd year. Van Zwoll has published 15 books on hunting and shooting, including the recent Shooter's Bible Guide to Rifle Ballistics. A former hunting guide, Van Zwoll conducts safaris in Namibia, in a program designed to bring more women to the shooting sports. Van Zwoll is a professional member of the Boone and Crockett Club, and has served on the board of the Outdoor Writers Association of America. He lives in Bridgeport, Washington.
- Author(s)Wayne Van Zwoll
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note11illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.