All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA Practical, Complete Guide to Defeating DemonsDemonic oppression is a very real spiritual phemen, yet it remains a terrifying and misunderstood subject for many Christians. What does the Bible say? Can demons exert power over Christians? Can a Christian be possessed? How do you kw if a problem is psychological or spiritual? In this revised edition of Defeating Dark Angels, Dr. Charles H. Kraft, a retired evangelical seminary professor and experienced deliverance minister, reveals everything you need to kw. With clarity and biblical insight, he explains - why and how dark forces come against God's people- our authority as Christians over demons- how to resist the influence of demons- how to break their hold on the lives of others- the need for continued healing and care after deliverance through counseling Weaving practical application with firsthand accounts of demonic activity in the lives of real people, this is your complete guide to defeating dark angels and ministering God's freedom to others.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Kraft (www.heartssetfree.org)is the president of Deep Healing Ministries, an inner healing and deliverance ministry; vice president of Hearts Set Free Ministries; and the author of more than 30 books. He recently retired from the faculty of the School of Intercultural Studies at Fuller Seminary after 40 years as professor of anthropology and intercultural communication. He continues to conduct seminars around the world on spiritual warfare, healing and deliverance. He and his wife, Meg, live near Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Charles H Kraft
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.