All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the difficult problem of defeating Islamic terrorism from a surprising and very effective vantage point. There are 59 million Muslims in Central Asia. They have experienced the threat of Wahhabi terrorism and have been able to contain it at the same time. The author calls on the U.S. Government to ally itself with this part of the world. The people there, being Muslim, understand Islam from the inside and would be happy to help us in this global effort if their traditions and independence were respected. The author calls on the U.S. Government and its allies to both diplomatically and compassionately focus on this part of the world.
- Author(s)Patrick Bascio
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight360 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.