All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the political and military aspects of the US strategy in the fight against Japan during World War II.
- Author BiographyCharles F. Brower is Professor of History and International Affairs at Virginia Military Institute, USA, where he teaches courses in American foreign policy and strategy and holds the Henry King Burgwyn Chair in Military History.
- Author(s)Charles F. Brower
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.