All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn his early twenties, Nick Griemsmann was diagsed with an incurable mental illness called schizophrenia. After being told by numerous people (doctors, counselors and case managers) in the public behavioral healthcare system that he was without hope for recovery, Nick started to pray and seek God for his healing. Defeating Mental Illness was written to encourage those that may be struggling with or kw someone who is struggling with a mental health challenge. Inside, you will find some life changing steps that Nick did to help him to fully recover from incurable schizophrenia. In this book, Nick draws from his own experience of having overcome schizophrenia and also from the years of experience he had working as an administrator for the same behavioral healthcare provider that he used to receive mental health services from. Nick's style of writing is fun, encouraging and easy for people of all backgrounds and education levels to understand and enjoy. Rated PG-13.
- Author BiographyNick Griemsmann was diagnosed with incurable schizophrenia. With little hope, he turned to his faith in God. Later on, after his full recovery, Nick worked as an administrator at one of the very same behavioral healthcare providers that he was once a patient of.
- Author(s)Nick Griemsmann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.