All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionMaybe it was bad karma. Maybe it was just bad luck. Whatever the reason, fifteen-year-old David was born defective. His bug eyes, pinched face, and hearing aids are obvious, but there is a secret David keeps from everyone, even his foster parents. Because of a thin layer of skin hidden under each arm, David can fly--well, glide is more like it. Terrified of doctors, wary of letting down his guard, David is determined to hide his secret at any cost. But then David meets Cheetah, a girl whose own defect doesn't diminish her spirit, and suddenly his life begins to take wing. In this arresting new vel, Will Weaver creates an unforgettable character on the path to discovering that some blessings can be a curse--and some curses a blessing.
- Author BiographyWILL WEAVER is the author of numerous books for young adults. His most recent novel, Full Service, was named an ALA Best Book for Young Adults, and Kirkus Reviews, in a starred review, hailed it as pitch perfect and superb. He lives in Bemidji, Minnesota..
- Author(s)Will Weaver
- PublisherSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.