All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Edgar Award winning author of Acceleration comes a mystery about an old murder and new truths, perfect for fans of Barry Lyga, Madeleine Roux, and Michelle Gagn. They call her Tiny, but Tyne Greer is six foot six, a high school basketball star who is hoping the game will be her ticket out of the slum. She lives in a run-down building called The Zoo, where her father is the superintendent. One day she discovers a crack in the wall of an abandoned basement room. And sealed up in the wall is a girl s body. Horrified, she runs to get her dad. But after he goes to take a look, he comes back and tells Tyne that thing s there. No girl. No body. He tells her she must be seeing things in the dark. Tyne is sure it was real, though, and when she finds evidence that the body was moved from the hole in the wall, she kws the only one who could have done it is her father. But why? What is he hiding? Tyne s search foranswers uncovers a conspiracy of secrets and lies in herfamily. The closer she gets to the truth, the more dangerous itbecomes for her. Because some will do anything to bury the past . . . andkeep her silent.
- Author BiographyGraham McNamee won the Edgar Award for Acceleration. He also wrote the thrillers Bonechiller and Beyond. A creature of the night, he lives in the dark.
- Author(s)Graham McNamee
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.