All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the associative duties we owe to our children, parents, friends, colleagues, associates and compatriots and defends a vel account which justifies such duties through the realization of values that are produced in these various kinds of social relationships. Seglow engages with several key contemporary debates including parental rights over children's education, the burdens of eldercare, permissible partiality to friends, and global justice versus compatriot duties.
- Author BiographyJonathan Seglow is Senior Lecturer in Political Theory at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Jonathan Seglow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Ethics and Moral Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.