All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionIn most years, the Department of Defense (DoD) provides a five-year plan, called the Future Years Defense Program (FYDP), associated with the budget that it submits to Congress. Because decisions made in the near term can have consequences for the defence budget well beyond that period, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) regularly examines the FYDP and projects budgetary impact over several decades. The CBO has produced two projections of the base-budget costs of the DoD's plans as reflected in the FYDP and other long-term planning documents released by the department. Under either projection, the costs for DoD's plans would exceed the funding that the department can receive through 2021 under the caps established by the Budget Control Act of 2011. This book presents the results of these projections, wherein the CBO has projected the costs of DoD's defence plans over the next 18 years, with a focus on gaining a more complete picture of the funding that may be needed for defence planning.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight206 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEmil Johansson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.