All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the hairs on your head to the tips of your toes and everything in between. The body is broken down into different areas according to the jobs they do. One book looks at your vital organs, such as the heart or liver, while ather looks at the amazing job your brain does and how it relates to your nervous system and helps you make sense of the world around you. Take a fascinating trip through the science behind your own body. Never mind outer space, it's all about your inner space!
- Author BiographyThomas is an experienced author of books for children.
- Author(s)Thomas Canavan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBodyworks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width231 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.