All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on easy-to-learn modern military and police techniques and training methods, this step-by-step program demonstrates threat zones, conflict stances, movements, and arm strikes using the Jim Wagner piston concept. Other topics include stopping power, arm blocks using the angle principle, effective leg strikes and counters, and ways to properly execute the head butt. Legal issues dealing with the use of force are also discussed.
- Author BiographyJim Wagner has trained numerous elite military organisations around the world. He is a former soldier, jailer, street cop, SWAT officer, diplomatic bodyguard, and counterterrorist agent for the U.S. government. He is the author of Defensive Tactics, Reality-Based Personal Protection, and the Reality-Based Personal Protection DVD series. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Jim Wagner
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.