All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you resist the allure of Edward's myriad charms-his ocher eyes and tousled hair, the cadence of his speech, his chiseled alabaster skin, and his gratuitous charm? Will you hunt surreptitiously and tolerate the ceaseless deluge in Forks to evade the sun and uphold the facade? Join Edward and Bella as you learn more than 600 vocabulary words to improve your score on the SAT, ACT(r), GED(r), and SSAT(r) exams! Use this workbook side-by-side with your own copy of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight! * Each chapter of the workbook gives you eight words taken from Twilight, with page references for you to read the words in the context of your favorite vel * Define the words on your own before turning back to the workbook for their actual definitions * At the end of each section you'll take SAT, ACT, GED, and SSAT drills and quizzes to review and integrate what you've learned * Plus, you'll learn synyms, Latin word parts, and memorization tools throughout the workbook
- Author BiographyBrian Leaf , M.A., is the owner and director of New Leaf Learning Center. In his eighteen years of private teaching and tutoring, Brian has provided SAT, ACT, GED, and SSAT instruction and preparation to thousands of students. In 2008, he was chosen as an English and Mathematics Expert for ExpertVillage.com.
- Author(s)Brian Leaf
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.