All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionSegmentation of anatomical structures in medical image data is an essential task in clinical practice. Dagmar Kainmueller introduces methods for accurate fully automatic segmentation of anatomical structures in 3D medical image data. The author's core methodological contribution is a vel deformation model that overcomes limitations of state-of-the-art Deformable Surface approaches, hence allowing for accurate segmentation of tip- and ridge-shaped features of anatomical structures. As for practical contributions, she proposes application-specific segmentation pipelines for a range of anatomical structures, together with thorough evaluations of segmentation accuracy on clinical image data. As compared to related work, these fully automatic pipelines allow for highly accurate segmentation of benchmark image data.
- Author BiographyDagmar Kainmueller works as a research scientist at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics in Dresden, Germany, with a focus on bio image analysis.
- Author(s)Dagmar Kainmueller
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAktuelle Forschung Medizintechnik - Latest Research in Medical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight268 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.