All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a call to action. If you need to kw what it takes to break through to a new layer of oxygen in an organization that has been flying high in the past, you will find this both an inspiring and practical approach. Nothing will swoop down to remove your challenges, but the framework explained in this book carves a clear path toward transforming an organization, as opposed to sinking into decline. This framework is grouped around three simple steps: What's the story? Who is on board? Getting things done.
- Author BiographyBernardo Quinn draws on more than 25 years of experience in large multinational companies, his work experience in Latin America, the United States and Europe and his passion for the challenges behind Change Management in large Corporations. Since November 2012 he is the Chief Human Resources Officer for Telefonica.
- Author(s)Bernardo Quinn
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.