About this product
- DescriptionThis IMA Volume in Mathematics and its Applications DEGENERATE DIFFUSIONS is based on the proceedings of a workshop which was an integral part of the 1990- 91 IMA program on Phase Transitions and Free Boundaries . The aim of this workshop was to provide some focus in the study of degenerate diffusion equations, and by involving scientists and engineers as well as mathematicians, to keep this focus firmly linked to concrete problems. We thank Wei-Ming Ni, L.A. Peletier and J.L. Vazquez for organizing the meet- ing. We especially thank Wei-Ming Ni for editing the proceedings. We also take this opportunity to thank those agencies whose financial support made the workshop possible: the Army Research Office, the National Science Foun- dation, and the Office of Naval Research. A vner Friedman Willard Miller, Jr. PREFACE This volume is the proceedings of the IMA workshop Degenerate Diffusions held at the University of Minnesota from May 13 to May 18, 1991.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJ.L. Vazquez,L.A. Peletier,Wei-Ming Ni
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.