Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGain maximum retention with minimal time. Deja Review provides a review of biostatistics, epidemiology, ethics and health care systems in a manner that I have t found in other review books. What I liked best is the versatility ...It's small eugh to carry around in my backpack and I can flip to a chapter between classes or during downtime . (Daniel Marcovici, Third Year Medical Student, Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine). The format of the book is great. This is a great book for Step 1 and the shelf. It focused on high yield subjects ...I found it useful even to refer to for the psychiatry clerkship . (Sarah Fabia, Third Year Medical Student, SUNY Update Medical University). With a well-organized and easily accessible format, this book reviews the major concepts of behavioral science with a particular focus on high yield topics...While this book may be used by students at all levels, it is ideal for those rotating on a psychiatry clerkship and preparing for USMLE...Its ease of use and design set it apart from other books covering individual subjects. 3 Stars . (Doody's Review Service). Deja Review: Behavioral Science boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to kw for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column 'flashcard' Q&A format - specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time. The format allows you to zero in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last-minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on your course exams and the USMLE Step 1. Active recall questions allow you to understand, t just memorize, the content. Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions. Portable size for study on the go - fits in your white coat pocket. Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation.
- Author BiographyGene Ryan Quinn, M.D., is an internal medicine resident at the University of California, San Fracisco. He received his MD from University of Washington School of Medicine and was a Pediatric Mental Health Specialist at Children's Hospital in Seattle. He graduated from Tulane University with an MS in Cell and Molecular Biology and holds a BA in Psychology from University of Washington, Seattle.
- Author(s)Gene R. Quinn
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleDeja Review
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.