All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelavier's Core Training Anatomy is your guide to increasing core strength, stability and flexibility. Whether you're just beginning your routine or looking to enhance an existing conditioning programme, Delavier's Core Training Anatomy presents the most effective exercises and workouts for the results you want. It's all here and all in the stunning detail that only Frederic Delavier can provide. With 460 full colour photos and illustrations, you'll go inside over 100 exercises and 60 programmes to see how muscles interact with surrounding joints and skeletal structures. You'll learn how variations, progressions, and sequencing can affect muscle recruitment, the underlying structures and ultimately the results.
- Author BiographyFrederic Delavier is a gifted artist with an exceptional knowledge of human anatomy. He studied morphology and anatomy for five years at the prestigious Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Paris and studied dissection for three years at the Paris Faculte de Medecine. Michael Gundill, has written 13 books on strength training, sport nutrition and health. His books have been translated into multiple languages and he has written over 500 articles for bodybuilding and fitness magazines around the world.
- Author(s)Frederic Delavier,Michael Gundill
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note98 illustrations, 362 photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.