All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn December 7, 1787, Delaware became the first state to ratify the United States Constitution, thus earning it the nickname, The First State. Despite its modest size, Delaware is w home to many of the nations largest companies. See all that this storied state has to offer in this title for young learners.
- Author(s)Emily Schnobrich
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExploring the States
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.