All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Patton brings together an outstanding collection of appraisals by French- and English-speaking scholars of Gilles Deleuze (1925-1995), one of the most important post-war French philosophers. A number of these pieces address Deleuze's original interpretations of key figures in the history of philosophy, including Spiza, Kant, Hegel and Bergson. Others discuss his work on mathematics, and the relevance of his conceptual creativity for art criticism, feminist, literary, and cultural studies. Several of the contributors here have t been previously published.
- Author BiographyPaul Patton is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Sydney, where he specializes in continental European philosophy and political theory. His publications include Deleuze and Political Theory (1996); the English-language translation of Deleuze's Difference and Repetition (1994); and Nietzsche, Femisinism and Political Theory (1993), of which he is the editor.
- Author(s)Paul Patton
- PublisherBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Date of Publication15/12/1996
- Series TitleBlackwell Critical Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.