All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelft Design Guide details roughly seventy strategies, techniques, and methods taught at the Delft University Faculty of Industrial Design in a practical one-page text, illustrated for further clarification and enriched with further reading suggestions. The high quality of their research and teaching at the TU Delft is rewned, making it one of the top universities in the world.
- Author BiographyTU Delft cooperates with many other educational and research institutions, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The high quality of our research and teaching is renowned, making it one of the top universities in the world
- Author(s)Annemiek van Boeijen,Jaap Daalhuizen,Technische Hogeschool Delft
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Note100 Illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width200 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.