All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelia has long been the person we turn to for stress-free Christmas celebrations. This year, she celebrates 40 years of writing recipes and brings you Delia's Happy Christmas - the definitive guide to Christmas food. This cookbook will help you to plan your Christmas festivities to the very last culinary detail, acting as an invaluable Christmas organiser from reminding you to make your Christmas pudding and chutneys in November to giving you a crucial countdown for the Last 36 Hours. Delia's Happy Christmas will give you 150 recipes, including 100 new recipes and 50 much-loved classics, plus menu plans and shopping lists, illustrated with glorious full-colour photography. There are recipes for all your favourite traditional dishes - Delia's Classic Christmas Cake recipe has been in print for over 40 years and has never been bettered, but Delia has also created a Chestnut Cupcakes recipe to satisfy modern tastes. Of course there is Delia's foolproof recipe for a Traditional Roast Turkey and all the trimmings, and The Only Traditional Christmas Pudding as well as ideas for parties, boxing-day suppers, vegetarian feasts and what to do with leftovers. Organisation is the key to success. If you follow Delia's Christmas calendar, you will be sure to create a very special Christmas. And even if you don't, there is always Delia's The Last-Minute Christmas - a chapter for those who leave things to the eleventh hour. Everyone needs Delia at Christmas.
- Author BiographyDelia Smith is Britain's bestselling cookery writer, whose books have sold over 21 million to date. She began her writing career 40 years ago on the Daily Mirror and since then has presented very many cookery series on television and published numerous bestselling cookery books including Delia Smith's Cookery Course, Summer and Winter Collections, The Vegetarian Collection and Delia's How to Cook among others. After a five-year break in 2003 to concentrate on Norwich City Football Club (where she is a director) and Canary Catering, Delia returned in 2008 with a new BBC TV series and the fastest-selling cookery book of all time, How to Cheat at Cooking. Her Complete How to Cook was released in 2009 to celebrate 40 years of writing recipes and was voted the Most Useful Cookery Book of All Time. She was also awarded a CBE for her services to the food industry. Delia is married to the writer and editor, Michael Wynn Jones.They live in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Delia Smith
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1528 g
- Width225 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.