Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionHe was passing by, she kissed him without thinking. Now she wonders whether she did the right thing. But Natalie isn't certain of anything anymore. One minute she was a happily married young woman, successful in her career, and convinced the future was full of promise. But when her husband was run over by a car, her whole world was turned upside down. Years later, still bruised with grief but desperate to move on with her life, she impulsively kisses her colleague Marcus. For Natalie, the kiss is just a gratuitous act. For the awkward, unassuming Marcus, it is the moment at which he falls hopelessly, helplessly in love. But how will he ever convince such a beautiful, intelligent but confused young woman that he is the man who can bring her back to life?
- Author BiographyDavid Foenkinos is a French novelist and playwright. His novels have been translated into fifteen languages and have won awards around the world. DELICACY was nominated for all five major French literary prizes-the first novel ever to win that distinction. David lives in Paris.
- Author(s)David Foenkinos
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight179 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementMedia tie-in
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.