All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you miss eating sweets because you have diabetes? After reading the recipes in this book, that will be the thing of the past! Delicious Baking for Diabetics includes seventy easy-to-make desserts that will make you forget any feelings of missing out on eating sugar. Angelika Kirchmaier includes classics as well as creative recipes with conversion formulas to adapt ingredients to your own taste. Delicious Baking for Diabetics includes recipes for cakes, cookies, and breads including: Walnut croissants Cashew biscuits Chocolate truffles Berry tarts Zucchini cakes Flourless pound cake Vanilla chocolate raspberry cake Spicy yogurt pancakes Herb pizza Detailed information explains what is important when baking dough and using ingredients, which sweeteners are acceptable, and which spices give that extra touch to cakes to make them really special. All recipes include amounts of protein, fats, carbohydrates, and carbohydrate moiety and exchange. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyAngelika Kirchmaier is an experienced chef and nutritional consultant. In her home country of Austria, she is in great demand and leads classes about nutrition, healthy living, and cooking, especially for people suffering from food allergies or diabetes. She lives in Hopfgarten im Brixental, Austria.
- Author(s)Angelika Kirchmaier
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Ilvy Rodler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.