All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed poet Pat Mora (Borders, Chants, Communion, and other works) has joined with artist Francisco X. Mora to create a charming and elegant book whose rhymes and drawings will delight t only children aged 3 to 7, but adults (and animal-lovers) as well. Pat Mora's whimsical poem, presented bilingually with a Spanish translation by Alba Nora Martinez, tells of birds, armadillos, and other creatures who join together in a kitchen one orange night to make merry beneath the desert moon. Exhilarated by the strains of a lizard mariachi band, these hungry creatures will gobble anything! Only the most delicious of hullabaloos can satisfy their appetites tonight. And only Francisco Mora's captivating, colorful illustrations could catch them at play on the page.
- Author(s)Pat Mora
- PublisherArte Publico Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- LanguageSpanish & English
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArte Publico Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width284 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Francisco X. Mora
- Translated byAlba Nora Martinez,Pat Mora
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.