All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a very young age, Anna Boiardi knew that her family made magic in the kitchen. She spent countless hours helping her mother and grandmother, kneading and folding, listening to stories, aware of history as rich and celebrated as the tortellini she and her mother would work to perfection. Nonna Anna would tell her: 'See anna? Food is so important. You must be grateful for food and tradition.' The Boiardi name has reached tables across America for over 70 years. Anna's grandfather Mario, along with his two borthers Paul and Hector, founded the Chef Boyardee Company (canned pasta for children) in 1928. Together the three btohers can be credited with bringing Italian food to America.
- Author BiographyAnna Maria Boiardi is the granddaugher of Mario Boiardi and the great-niece of Hector Boiardi, founders of The Chef Boiardi Food Products Co. in 1928. Anna was born and raised in PIacenza, Italy. Growing up in an Italian family of chefs, Anna learnedto cook at home with her mother and grandparents. After college, Anna launched Cucina Academy to teach some of her friends simple dishes and encourage them to turn on their own ovens and give it a whirl.
- Author(s)Anna Boiardi
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note50 colour photographs
- Weight1007 g
- Width203 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.