All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of recipes was taken from over 100 years of NCR publications. Plus, words of wisdom, some pictures from the past, and a history of how NCR helped make Dayton, Ohio, and the world, a better place to live.
- Author BiographyCurt Dalton has written over 20 books on the history of Dayton. As the Visual Resources Manager for Dayton History he takes care of the organization's 1.5 million photographs, negatives and motion picture films.
- Author(s)Curt Dalton
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $17.17Trending at AU $18.01
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.