All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDenise O'Callaghan shares all her tips and secrets for successful gluten-free baking. With full details of all the ingredients used and over 100 tempting recipes, there is reason why you can't avoid wheat and still enjoy all your favourite breads, scones, biscuits, cakes, tarts and desserts. With loads of inspirational photographs and step-by-step instructions, Denise shows you how to make everything from pizza to Tiramisu cake, and from Crepes Suzette to Christmas cake.
- Author BiographyWhen Denise O'Callaghan's father was diagnosed with coeliac disease it took the family quite a while to adapt so that he could continue to eat the variety of food that he had been used to. Having done all the research, Denise realised that there was a market for gluten-free products and in 2007 the Delicious Gluten Free Bakery was established in Cork. Since then they have gone from strength to strength and their products are now available in most Irish supermarkets.
- Author(s)Denise O'Callaghan
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $38.11
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.26
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.31
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.55
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.