All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) is the leading international body representing the interests of library and information services and their users. It is the global voice of the information profession. The series IFLA Publications deals with many of the means through which libraries, information centres, and information professionals worldwide can formulate their goals, exert their influence as a group, protect their interests, and find solutions to global problems.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleIFLA Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number98
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintK G Saur Verlag
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 16 schw.-w. Abb., 30 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight511 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBlanche Woolls,Brooke E. Sheldon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.