All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe North American energy landscape has shifted in significant ways. New development of abundant tight oil and unconventional natural gas resources creates an historic opportunity to enhance ecomic growth throughout North America and improve the region's competitiveness in global markets. The rapid pace of development of these resources, along with changes in consumption, however, have created a unique need for new and expanded infrastructure and a reevaluation of North America's place in the global energy market. This report captures the current state of crude oil production growth and the infrastructure required and then frames the related major policy and regulatory discussions, including environmental concerns, crude oil exports, the strategic petroleum reserve, and the Jones Act.
- Author BiographyFrank A. Verrastro is senior vice president and holds the James R. Schlesinger Chair for Energy and Geopolitics at CSIS. Michelle Melton is a research associate with the Energy and National Security Program at CSIS. Sarah O. Ladislaw is a senior fellow and director of the Energy and National Security Program at CSIS. Lisa Hyland is the associate director, and Kevin Book a senior associate, of the Energy and National Security Program at CSIS.
- Author(s)Frank A. Verrastro,Lisa A. Hyland,Michelle Melton,Sarah O. Ladislaw
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.