All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionCaesarean births are on the rise - but what do women kw about them? This book allows all women to consider their options with confidence and includes: the latest caesarean research findings; opinions from midwives and medical professionals; what happens on the operating table; what drugs are administered; and a later vaginal birth.
- Author(s)Michelle Hamer
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.